Our Puppy Classes will give you the skills to start your puppy out right for a lifetime of fun companionship!
We offer Positive Puppy classes taught by certified trainers to ensure you and your puppy have all the skills you need to get off to a great start!
The Positive Puppy Class is taught by Tara Tower, who is a certified Dog Trainer through DogStars - Higher Education for dog trainers means we can give you and your puppy THE BEST training start!
(We also offer PUPPY TEEN CLASSES for older puppies who are not yet ready to join our dog sport classes. The class works on building their obedience foundations and learning more fun training games!)
Puppy class will cover:
- Proper socialization techniques
- Positive first experiences for your puppy
- Puppy basic manners (no jumping up, whining, etc)
- Basic training (come when called, sit, down, stay, etc.)
- To be calm in the house
- Reliable house training
- Sharing (toys, food, bones)
- To use teeth on toys/chews instead of you
- Polite behavior around children/guests
- To walk nicely on leash
- To be happy in their crate or pen
- introduction to using a clicker or verbal marker for more effective training
- Fun learning games you can play with your puppy!
For more information about our policies click the "View Policies" button.
Positive Puppy Class
- Instructor: Tara Tower
- Thursdays @ 6L45-7:45pm
Dates: May 24, 31, June 7, 14, 21, 28
- Fridays @ 5:30-6:30pm
Dates: May 25, June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Class in Progress:
- Fridays @4:15-5:15pm
Dates: Mar 9, 16, 23, Apr 6, 13, 20
- Thursdays @ 5:30-6:30pm
Dates: April 12, 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17
- Fridays @ 6:45-7:45pm
Dates: April 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18