Now that we are re-opening our facility and training classes, we have implemented the following proceedures to help maintain the health and safety of our students.
- We disinfect all surfaces (doorknobs, counters, sink taps, interac machine etc) multiple times throughout the day.
- There is a 5-15 minute break between all of our classes where the instructor disinfects all chairs, doorknobs, and other shared equipment and surfaces in class.
- Any equipment that cannot be easily disinfected between classes will be put in a labeled bin for disinfecting at the end of the night.
- Classes will have separate entrances and staggered start times so students are easily spread out when exiting and entering for classes.
- Doorways will have hand sanitizer availble for students to use upon on entry and exit of the facility.
- Seats for students will be 9-25 feet apart to maintain physical distancing.
- Chairs will be smooth so they are easily wipable for cleaning between classes.
- Smaller class sizes to ensure physical distance can be easily maintained.
- Max 1 human per dog in group class
- Floors are disinfected every other day with bleach, and before any puppy classes.
- Students must bring their own water dishes and treat pouches.
- We swapped from regular towels to paper towels for hand drying.
- We have hired extra staff to help clean in the evenings.
- Instructors will be the only ones to touch equipment whenever possible.
- Masks are mandatory 100% of the time when inside our building.
- No refunds are provided for missed classes for required or optional self isolating.
If you have any other concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!