Updated Aug, 2022
Masks are optional when working at least 6 feet from others.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF:
- If you feel ill or have any cold symptoms
- If you have been in contact with a positive Covid-19 case
- If you have been asked to isolate by public health or due to recent travel
Refunds are not available for optional or required self-isolating or missing class due to illness, but we are able to send over notes on what was missed if we are notified about the student missing the class.
CLASS PARTICIPANT NUMBERS:
There is a maximum of 2 people that can attend class per dog.
(Please note, in our smaller Puppy classroom, if two people attend, one person must remain seated at all times to reduce the number of bodies moving around)
OTHER COVID PRECAUTIONS:
We have implemented the following proceedures to help maintain the health and safety of our students.
- We ask students to not attend if they feel ill or have been in contact with a positive Covid-19 case.
- We disinfect all surfaces (chairs, doorknobs, sink taps, interac machine, shared equipment etc) multiple times throughout the day.
- Classes have separate entrances and staggered start times so students are easily spread out when exiting and entering for classes.
- Doorways have hand sanitizer availble for students to use upon on entry and exit of the facility.
- Seats for students are spaced apart for physical distancing.
- Floors are disinfected every other day with bleach, and before any puppy classes with neutral cleaner.
- Students must bring their own water dishes and treat pouches.
- We swapped from regular towels to paper towels for hand drying.
- We have hired extra staff to help clean in the evenings.
Our goal is that everyone feels safe training at DogWorks.
As B.C. continues to open up, we will continue to relax these protocols when we feel it’s safe to do so.
If you have any other concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Thank you all for your patience and consideration.
The DogWorks Team