Rent DogWorks Burnaby
Our Burnaby Location is available for rent for events or training!
- 2500 sqft floor space covered in 1″ thick professional foam agility flooring.
- Full size, rubberized, Agility Equipment
- Including: A-Frame, Teeter, DogWalk, 4 Tunnels (various lengths), many winged and wingless jumps, double jump, spread jump, two breakaway tires, and one USDAA regulation tire, 2 sets of 6-pole channel weaves, 2 sets of 6 weave poles, table.
- Various Additional Training equipment
- Such as, over 8 sets of 2 x 2 weaves, Klimb platforms, boxes, mini-teeter, FitPaws balance equipment.
- Full sets of CARO Rally-Obedience Signs (kept up to date with newest signs)
- Multiple Sets of Cones in various sizes and colours
- Commercial Heater for cooler weather
- Two large bay doors that can be opened during nice weather
- High Definition Epson Projector (multiple input options for presentations)
- Large projector screen
- Indoor Bathroom facility
- Coffee/Tea station
- Large attached parking lot with no through traffic + lots of local street parking available for larger events
Weekday Hourly Rental Rate:
$30 / 1 hour + GST with all Agility Equipment (Includes assistance from staff to help set up/take down larger equipment)
$25 / 1 hour + GST for flat work or small Agility Equipment
Hourly Rentals are generally available between 10:30am-4:30pm Mon-Fri. Please inquire for availability.
You can share this time with other people to split the cost.
Our facility can be rented at this price for up to 3 hours. If you need a booking longer than 3 hours, please contact us for pricing.
Weekend and Day Rental Rates:
For all weekend (Saturday, Sunday, and Stat days) rental requests, and any requests for bookings 4+ hours (any day) please contact us for rates and availability.
Previous Events that have been held here:
- CARO Rally-Obedience Trials
- ABC Games (Nosework)
- CKC CGN Test
- Disc Dog Workshops
- Canine Conditioning Workshops and Seminars
By appointment only
To sign up for a spot, please e-mail us at email@example.com